If you choose to attend one EdTech event this year make sure to book out your calendar for the 25th edition of OEB Global 2019. Hosted in Berlin for 3 days this November 27-29, the OEB Team is busy with preparations on what is shaping up to be an even more momentous event than previous years.
On the agenda this year is an inspirational, multi-layered programme with over 300 international speakers from different sectors guaranteeing to bring the overall 2019 conference theme “Discovering Learning” to life.
OEB is widely recognised as one of the world’s most exciting, challenging and inspirational digital learning events. The future of learning will be presented by renowned speakers such as Bryan Alexander, Laura Czerniewicz, Paul Kirschner, Ulrich Weinberg, Joleen Liang, Carl Miller, Eric Sheninger, Mike Sharples, Richard Straub, Shannon Tipton, Audrey Watters, Tony White and many more in a range of formats including plenary sessions, featured presentations, learning cafés, panel discussions, knowledge factories, panel presentations, boardroom dialogues, discovery demos and tech labs. Check out more of the programme highlights.
In addition to the knowledge and learning packed two-day conference programme we also encourage you to explore the Pre-conference Workshops on offer. These are tailored to different themes and give participants a chance to dig deeper into topics of interest with discussions and interactive sessions. These include:
Full day workshops:
- (Re)Design Your Education!
- How to Easily Create and Use Videos for Teaching and Learning
- Education in Context: The Classroom of the Future, Today
- Post-disciplinary Learning: Rethinking Educational Systems @ HPI School of Design Thinking
- Lights, Camera, Change: Leading Academic Innovation through Storytelling
- Speexx Exchange Berlin
- Podcasts - The Power of the Spoken Word
- Moodle Workshop: Personalising the Learner Experience (Adaptive Learning)
- Value-Based L&D is not an Option but the Future
- Creating Education 4.0
- Mixed Reality: Developing VR and AR Scenarios – An Introduction
- The Role of Open Credentials for Virtual Mobility of Students and Teachers - Enhancing Internationalisation in the University of the Future
- Are You Talking to Me? Learn How to Design a Chatbot
- DistancE-Learning in Europe - Exchanging Experiences and Knowledge
- Exploring Futures Methods and Practices
- Serious Gaming: Designing an Escape Room
- The Intrinsic Learning Power behind Real Competence Development: 'AAA-Learning'
- Big Benefits in Small Packages: The Neuroscience of Micro-Learning
- Create Your Own Interactive Learning Story in Virtual Reality
- Vernetztes und mobiles Lernen – Chancen digitaler Lernräume für die Aus- und Weiterbildung
Join us at OEB Global 2019 which offers you an unparalleled opportunity to network with over 2,500 peers from around the world. We are looking forward to welcoming you to Berlin!