The Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (MINECO) has published the call for PhD contracts to be performed at Severo Ochoa Excellence Research Centers or within the research projects funded in the call of 2015. The call offers:
- up to three PhD Student positions with regard to Severo Ochoa accreditation (SEV-2013-0323). Host Institution: BCAM
with a 4-year duration. This grant can also fund the doctoral course tuition fees and predoctoral mobility (up to 6,250€ in total). Those PhD Students that defend their thesis before the 4-year period are issued to 1-year postdoctoral contract. The programme is open to students of any nationality and the period to apply is from 3rd to 18th of October 2017, 15:00 CET.. All the information about this call can be found at the website (in Spanish).
- (Only if you don’t have a MINECO account): Go to MINECO in "Registro Investigador" option. This first step consists in creating your personal account with your personal data at the MINECO website. This account will not be useful only for this call but for any MINECO funding call. In the RUS ("unified register for candidates") form please make sure that the response to the question "¿Es también investigador?" ("are you also a researcher?") is "Sí" ("yes") (see below). Once you create your account you will receive an email for the account activation. You should press the link of that email so as to activate your account. From this moment on you will receive any communication from the MINECO in that email account. Please, do not change this contact information until the final resolution of the grant.
- (If you have a MINECO account) login to the website https://sede.micinn.gob.es/ayudaspredoctorales and click "Añadir".
- Select by Reference Code (SEV-2013-0323). Note that you can only apply for ONE Position.
- Click "Crear Solicitud" and then choose "Editar" option.
- Fill the 4 sections ("Personal data", "Academic data", "Requirement of the candidates" and add the corresponding documents: CV, academic record, etc.)
- Once the application is complete, click "Definitivo" to generate the application form and make sure that you send it by mail (using Correos de España) or through the Spanish consulate if you are abroad. The postal address is the following: <pstyle="margin-left: 320px;">
Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad (MINECO)
Agencia Estatal de Investigación
Paseo de la Castellana 162
The full procedure explanation (in Spanish) can be found in the following link: MINECO