Call for Papers
The Third International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Computer Vision (ISCV 2018)
April 02-04, 2018, Fez, Morocco
ISCV 2018 is technically Co-Sponsored by IEEE
All accepted and presented papers will be indexed by IEEE Xplore Digital Library and Scopus.
Extended versions of selected papers will be recommended to submit to this Special Issue (ISSN 2313-433X)
After the success of the previous editions, the conference orgnizing commitee is proud to annouce the 3rd edition of the International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Computer Vision (ISCV 2018)
Research Paper Submissions: December 20, 2017
Notification of acceptance: February 07, 2018
Camera-ready: March 05, 2018
Conference date: April 02-03-04, 2018
Aim and Scope:
The International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Computer Vision 2018 provides a forum and an excellent venue for researchers, academic faculty, students, and practitioners across a wide range of fields to submit and to present their research results and approaches. ISCV2018 conference seeks original and high quality papers in the fields of Intelligent Systems and Information Management, Computer Vision and Image Understanding and their applications.
- Professor Habib BENALI, Faculty of Engineering and Computer Science Concordia University, Montreal, QC, Canada
- Professor Thierry BOUWMANS, La Rochelle University, France
- Professor Jamal Atif, Paris-Dauphine University. France
- "Detection of Moving Objects": Journal of Jmaging seeks original research manuscripts in the International Conference ISCV2018.
Papers presenting original research are being sought in all areas of Intelligent Systems and Computer Vision and its applications, including (but not limited to):
Intelligent Systems and Information Management
- Machine learning
- Cognitive Learning
- Semantic computing
- Information Retrieval
- Big Data Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Data Mining, Knowledge Representation, Discovery and Management
- Deep learning
- Intelligent Decision Making and Multi Agent Systems
- Ambient Intelligence, Mobile and Cloud Computing
- Service Oriented Architecture and Business Process Management
- Fuzzy Techniques and Systems
- Evolutionary Computing
- Intelligent video analytics
- Image/video processing
- Multimedia analysis, indexing and retrieval
- Vision for graphics
- Activity and event analysis
- Scene understanding
- Stereo and multiple view geometry
- 3D sensors: depth sensors, ToF, Kinect
- Human behavior understanding
- Gesture and action recognition
- Facial expression recognition
- Affective computing
- Depth processing, analysis and recognition
- Biometric systems
- Intelligent Web-based Systems
- Biomedical image analysis
- Health and Medecine
- Intelligent transportation systems
- Computer graphics
- Education and e-learning
Submission Guidelines :
- Submitted papers must be unpublished and not considered elsewhere for publication.
- Only electronic submissions in PDF format will be considered.
- Papers must be 4-8 pages , including references, figures and tables, following the IEEE format (Templates).
- All papers should be submitted to the ISCV2018 EasyChair online submission website.