CARI 2018 in STELLENBOSCH (SOUTH AFRICA)
CALL FOR PAPERS
With a modified schedule for paper submission
Important dates :
(these new deadlines will be strict: we shall have no further possibilities to postpone them)
- Deadline for abstract submissions: March 16, 2018
- Deadline for full paper submission: March 26, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: May 14, 2018
- Final versions of accepted papers: July 2, 2018
The conference CARI’2018 will be associated with ICTAC (International Colloquium on the Theoretical Aspect of Computing: https://www.ictac.org.za/) and will be preceded by a research school co-organized by CARI and ICTAC on the "Formal methods for computing systems".
– From 12th October to 14th October: CARI-ICTAC research school
– From 14th October to 16th October: CARI conference
– Wednesday 17th October: joint excursion CARI–ICTAC
Submitted papers have to be original works of their authors, which moreover are not simultaneously submitted to another conference or journal. Usually CARI accepts papers witten in either French or English. Since this edition will be held in South Africa the Papers should be written in English. The submitted papers are in PDF and they should conform the template of ARIMA Journal (https://arima.episciences.org). The limit length of papers is 8 pages to which annexes of a maximal length of 4 pages can be added. These annexes will also be published in the proceedings.
There is no inscription fees to the conference. Moreover CARI will provide support to some authors to enable them to present their accepted paper on the following conditions:
- Only members from African institutions, at the time of the conference, are eligible from a financial support.
- Before seeking a support from the CARI an African author should provide a document from his/her institution stating which part of the expense (eventually none) it agrees to take care of.
- A senior researcher (i.e., neither Doctorate or Post-doc.) is not allowed to ask CARI to support both his travel expenses and her sejourn expenses (at least one of these should be supported by other means).
Submit your paper to one of the following tracks from CARI web site (www.cari-info.org) or by using directly the indicated link
- Scientific computation and parallelism
- Knowledge Discovery and Artificial Intelligence (KoDAI)
- Images, signal, networks and large scale systems
- Numerical sciences for biology and complex systems:
- Formal methods for computing systems