The deadline for the eLearning Africa 2018 Call for Papers is tomorrow, January 30!
If you would like to submit a proposal to be considered for the programme at the upcoming edition of eLearning Africa, taking place in Kigali, Rwanda from 26 – 28 September, please fill out the proposal form by tomorrow night!
eLearning Africa’s 2018 theme is 'Uniting Africa'. Click here for more information on theme and subthemes.
eLearning Africa is a central meeting point for the renowned Pan African and international Digital Learning Community, including professionals such as:
- Education Policy Makers
- Deans, Directors, Lecturers and Researchers from Universities and other Institutes of Tertiary Education
- Teachers and Educators in Primary and Secondary Education
- Vocational Training Leaders
- HR Managers, Learning & Development Leaders, CLOs and Talent Managers
- IT Managers & Software Developers
- Experts from sectors in Training Education and Skills Development
- Business Leaders
- Education Solution Providers
- And many more!
We look forward to hearing your ideas!