Held next September 24-26, Predictive Security World invites the cybersecurity community to shift from reactive approaches and perimeter defence to advanced security analytics, automation tools and threat intelligence.
In its third edition, this forward-thinking conference part of Smart Security Week will explore both the new generation of security software and the initiatives at all levels to address new cyberthreats.
40 speakers are being selected to :
- Review the emerging cybersecurity technologies such as Machine Learning, User Behaviour Analytics, AI...
- Discuss best practices to implement context-aware and adaptive security
- Foster cooperation for better threat intelligence
Join our panel of expert speakers to gain recognition from its international audience gathering IT Security research & industry experts along with practitioners and policy-makers.
|VIEW THE CALL FOR SPEAKERS|
Deadline to submit: March 31, 2018
The contributions may address one or more of the topics mentioned below or others that authors believe to be of specific interest to the audience:
• Behaviour analytics, Machine Learning, AI...
• Attack forensics and automated incident analysis
• Security compliance, risk management and policies
• Automation impact on security management
• Regulators initiatives
• Threat sharing tools
• Structured threat information standards
► Full details in the Call for Papers