Call for Government ID Leaders
Next September 24-26 in Marseille, Government ID World will explore the latest Identity credential public programs and their related technologies.
The Program Committee is selecting 40 speakers from public and private sectors to deliver expert insights, share lessons learnt and debate key challenges: how to enhance identification systems, develop online services, drive countries digital transformation, foster emerging economies' development, strengthen cybersecurity cooperation...
Make your voice heard by submitting your speaking proposal(s):
Deadline: March 31, 2018
WHAT'S IN FOR 2018?
Government ID World expands the scope of Identity World 2018 at a global scale and includes the Government-led secure identification programs formerly addressed by World e-ID & Cybersecurity.
► 2018 key topics on the agenda include:
• Secure ID Techs: Next-Gen Secure Documents, Data management, Mobile ID, Biometrics ID on Blockchain, Breeder docs & CRVS
• ID Schemes: review of Public ID rollouts worldwide, e-Health, e-DL, road safety, ID for trusted services. Key driver: over 130 countries using eID cards and/or transitioning to digital ID
• Cross-Border ID: Travel documents & border control, Interoperability, eIDAS and other EU regulations, EU projects
Hot topics: EC starts Exit/Entry Schengen Program (EES); eIDAS Directive change from voluntary to mandatory in 2018
• ID for Development: Emerging countries rollouts, Cooperation, WBG's ID toolkit, GSMA initiatives, PPP initiatives. Key driver: providing a legal ID for 1.5 billion people by 2030
• eGov Services: G2C, G2B, G2E, G2G, C2G case studies, Smart City services, Open data portals
• Cybersecurity cooperation: National strategies and bridges between regions in the world
► More than a Conference
Part of the Smart Security Week, the conference will feature workshops, an exhibition of latest security solutions and demos the Smart Security Week World Awards and more live innovation events to be announced.
► Program Committee
Chairman: Dr. Detlef Houdeau, INFINEON; SILICON TRUST, EUROSMART and BITKOM
• Dr. Ahmed M. Darwish, IEEE Egypt Section • Marielle Debos, UNIVERSITY PARIS OUEST NANTERRE • Andrea de Maria, Instituto Poligrafico e Zecca dello Stato (IPZS) • Baudouin de Sonis, e-FORUM • Jim Dray, US NIST • Alain Ducass, EnergeTIC • Tom Kinneging, IDEMIA • Frank Leyman, FEDICT • Bruno Rouchouze, GEMALTO • Niall McCann, UNITED NATIONS • Ajay Bhushan Pandey, Aadhaar - UIDAI • Reinhard Posch, TU GRAZ; CIO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AUSTRIA • Shashi Raghunandan, MASTERCARD ADVISORS • Andrea Servida, EUROPEAN COMMISSION • Jon Shamah, EJ CONSULTANTS, Chair EEMA • Shaun Topham, EU E-FORUM • Dr. Andreas Wolf, BUNDESDRUCKEREI