At ICTP we are organizing a Workshop on Rapid Prototyping of Internet of Things Solutions for Science from 21 Jan 2019 to 1 Feb 2019. Topics will be:
• Prototyping of embedded boards
• Introduction to microPython
• LoRa and LoRaWAN protocols
• Characteristics of analog and digital sensors
• Collection, analysis and the visualization of data
• Sensor requirements for radiative and oceanic monitoring and weather stations
A limited number of grants are available to support the attendance of selected participants, with priority given to participants from developing countries. There is no registration fee.
More info here: https://indico.ictp.it/event/8641/
Deadline for application is on November 9th.