Dr. Laila Benhlima, Morocco
Dr. Nariman Ammar, Palestine
The ArabWIC conference Research Track is an international forum for presenting and discussing advances in research and practice in all areas of computer Science and their applications. This track invites technical innovative research papers from all areas of computer science, computer engineering and their applications. The goal is to provide an opportunity for researchers and industry practitioners to share their novel ideas, original research results and practical development experiences in the hot and emerging fields of computer science. The Research Track program will include keynote speakers, regular papers and posters. Topics include but are not limited to the following :
- Software Engineering fundamentals and practices
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Information Retrieval
- Cloud, Distributed and Agile computing
- Mobile Computing and Social Computing
- Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, deep learning and cognitive computing
- Blockchain Technologies
- Internet of Things and Wearable Technologies
- Security and Privacy
- Image Processing, Computer Vision and Multimedia
- Big Data
- Data Science
- Knowledge discovery and data mining
- Data management
- Semantic Web
- Human Computer Interactions (HCI) and Accessibility Research
- Information systems
- Computer Networks and Communications
- Business Intelligence
- Operating Systems and Computer Architecture
- Applications in e-government, e-commerce, e-Health, Gaming, smart cities, etc.
- Any other area related to Computer Science and Computer Engineering
Papers should be written in English and not exceed 6 pages, including tables, figures and references. They should be in pdf format, following the ACM template. Authors should submit their papers using the EasyChair submission website.
Submitted papers must present original and unpublished research that is not currently under review for any other conference or journal.
All submissions will be peer-reviewed and acceptance is based on originality, quality and relevance. Only regular papers that are accepted and presented will be published in the ACM’s International Conference Proceedings Series, under ISBN 978-1-4503-6089-0, and indexed by EI Compendex and Scopus.
Extended version of selected papers will be considered for possible publication in Journals.
- Submission due date : December 15th, 2018
- Notification to authors : January 15th, 2019
- Camera ready : January 22nd, 2019