The IEEE 5th International Conference on Optimization and Applications
ICOA 2019/IEEE #46673
April 25-26, 2019, Kenitra, Morocco
ICOA 2019 is technically Co-Sponsored by IEEE
All accepted and presented papers will be published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library and indexed in Scopus
After the success of the previous editions, the conference orgnizing committee is proud to annouce the The IEEE 5th International Conference on Optimization and Applications
Aim and Scope:
The IEEE fifth International Conference on Optimization and Applications (ICOA2019) provides a high-level international forum and an excellent venue for scientists, researchers, academic faculty, students, industry leaders, and others in the fields of optimization to present, discuss and publish their recent research results and approaches. The conference is an opportunity to develop new ideas and collaborations, and to be aware of the latest search trends in the optimization techniques and their applications in the various fields. This 5th edition is enriched by very important special sessions that deal with problems using the latest methods of optimization.
Prof. Dr. José Machado da Silva, Faculty of Engineering, University of Porto, Portugal
Prof. Dr. MEHAR Chand, Department of Mathematics Baba Farid College, Bathinda, India
Prof. Dr. ROVETTA Stefano, Unige University, Genova, Italy
Prof. Dr. JENSEN Nils, Ostfalia university, Wolfenbüttel, Germany
Papers presenting original research are being sought in all areas of Optimization and and its applications, including (but not limited to):
Tools and Methods :
- Artificial Intelligence
- Learning Algorithms
- CombinatorialOptimization and MathematicalProgramming
- Linear and Non-linearProgramming
- Parallel and Distributed Computation
- Bio-inspired Computations and Neural Networks
- Dynamic Optimization
Fields and Areas :
- Electric, Electronic engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Control and Mechatronics
- Civil Engineering
- Smart Grids and energysystems
- Smart city and traffic simulation
- Aerospace, Naval and Marine Engineering
- Transportation, Logistic Engineering
- Software and Computer Engineering
- Big data
- Scheduling and Data mining
- Bio mathematics
- Automotive mechatronics
Deadline Paper Submissions:January 04, 2019
Notification of acceptance:March 10, 2018
Camera-ready:March 25, 2018
Conference date: April 25-26, 2019
- All submissions should be written in English.
- Submitted papers must be unpublished and not considered elsewhere for publication.
- Only electronic submissions in PDF format will be considered.
- Papers must be 4-6 pages, including references, figures and tables, according the IEEE format.
- All papers should be submitted to the ICOA2019 Edas online submission website.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: ensa.uit.ac.ma/icoa2019
PDF disponible : CFP ICOA2019 here