AFRICOMM brings together researchers and engineers interested in the practical and theoretical problems in Internet technologies. It aims at addressing issues pertinent to the African region with vast diversities of socio-economic and networking conditions while inviting high quality and recent research results from the global international research community to be presented. AFRICOMM 2020 will be held in Mauritius on December 3-4 and will be hosted by the African Network Information Centre (AFRINIC) and the Middlesex University, Mauritius.
AFRICOMM 2020 solicits high-quality papers reporting research results and/or experimental results on e-Infrastructures and e-Services for developing countries. Submissions will be judged on their originality, significance, clarity, relevance, and technical correctness.
We welcome contributions from the following fields of networking (but not limited to):
• Future Internet architectures and technologies
• Networking technologies for developing regions
• Internet measurement, analysis and modeling
• Wireless, mobile and ad hoc networks
• Delay and disruption tolerant networks
• Content delivery with P2P, CDN or ICN
• Network operations and management
• Social networks
• Network and cybersecurity
• Cloud Computing and Services
• Internet of Things
• Blockchain Technology and Applications
• Machine Learning and AI applications in networks
Full Paper Submission deadline
8 June 2020
27 July 2020
3 September 2020
3-4 December 2020
The local organizing committee is closely following the evolution of the global pandemic and a decision to host either a physical or a virtual conference will be taken in due course. AFRICOMM will continue to accept submissions and all matters related to publication and indexing remain unchanged.